MEP Manager/Assistant Project Manager
The successful delivery of Mechanical, Electrical, Security, IT, Plumbing, Fire Services Elements of the project.
Monitoring the quality, schedule, risk management control, production and management of the entire construction process with focus on the MEP discipline.
Reviewing overall status of the MEP works reporting on the progress of all MEP aspects of the project and recommending corrective actions where needed.
Coordinate with Clients, Architects, Project Consultants and Sub-contractors.
· Degree holder in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
· Solid experience in the field for at least 10 years
· Fluent in both written and spoken English and Cantonese
· Has a thorough understanding of the scope, contractual arrangement and financial parameters we have entered into and this is reflected in the services trade packages.
· Less experiences may be considered as Assistant MEP Project Manager